Sunday, October 18, 2009
Day one, again
Yesterday I attended a mini class given by my friend, JoLynn, about blogging. I learned a lot. I started a blog last summer and posted twice and then got frightened by all the internet boogey men out there and quit. After JoLynn's class I learned some things that gave me more confidence in what to do and how to do it. So here I go, a new blog, a new day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great picture of you and Dan. Good luck on the blog and don't give up!!
ReplyDeleteFun blog!
ReplyDeleteNan, I would follow you anywhere, you are my inspiration for hiking and much more. I have loved hanging out all summer with you and the other ladies. I can't wait till next summer, Maybe! I think! Oh are we there yet! Anyway, lets still go on our temple trip sometime this winter. love you Teresa P.S. can't wait to be a grandma too!
ReplyDelete