Sunday, April 3, 2011

Temples

A fortress in the rising storm

I love this building.  Today in General Conference Pres. Monson talked about temples.  He said that 85% of the membership of the church lives with in 200 miles of a temple.  Amazing. 

I am so happy for my friends in Ft. Collins Colorado.  Yesterday they announced that a temple will be built there.  I lived there when the Denver Temple was built.  (In fact I was in that temple when I went into labor with Tom hehehehe.)  It was an hour and a half drive.  We were so happy and felt so blessed to have one in Denver.  Now, all my Ft. Collins friends get one of their very own.  

Blessings.  Blessings.

2 comments:

  1. One of the best parts of conference is hearing where new temples will be built. We live in a wonderful time! Mark is quite the photographer. Love his photo in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lucky to have you as my mom :) You are such a great example to me and help me stay focused on what is really important! Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete