President Bachman performed the sealing. He talked about all the blessings and promises with covenants. It gave me pause. All my worries, the knots in my stomach, were insignificant. Sealing, family, eternity, exaltation-that is all that matters. What a joyous day. I truly had a taste of heaven.
Tom and Megan are so happy and so in love.
Mark and Jenn were there. They were sealed 7/7/07
Mindy and Jake were there. They were sealed 9/1/07.
Cash is 8 months old.
Jim and Sarah were there. They were sealed 7/17/07.
Grace is one month old.
I'm going to enjoy my time with these three, Karen, John and Dan, the only ones left at home with me.
I am blessed with 2 wonderful parents and I love them.
I love Dan's parents. ( The man on the left is Megan's grand pa. He's wonderful too)
So, when all is said and done, yes, I have worries and stress, but, yes, I have it all- a blessed eternal family. I tasted Heaven and I'm going to remember the flavor and keep it with me.









What a wonderful day! I'm glad you had a wonderful day. What a beautiful, happy couple they are! And I can't believe you had three weddings w/in 2-3 months of each other! You should win some sort of award!
ReplyDeleteYou deserve every piece of heaven that comes your for being the wonderful person you are. Good things come to good people and you are proof of that.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Nan! What a great family you have and I'm glad I could be a part of it. I wish we could have been there but we will see you on Friday!
ReplyDeleteYou have a great family - and are a great mother.
ReplyDeleteNan, this was poetic, and of course made me cry. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete