Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hooray, I'm rich!

Ok, I don't have a lot of money but I'm rich. I have a husband who loves me, 6 children who are doing good things with their lives, 2 daughters in law and a son in law whom I love, a healthy grandson, a warm home to live in, health and strength to do what I need to do, feelings of peace and love in my home, likin' hikin' ladies who put a smile on my face, a ward family, my parents and Dan's parents who are nearly perfect and love me unconditionally, siblings and nieces and nephews who are fantastic people. I live in a beautiful place that frequently reminds me there is a God. I have a testimony of Jesus Christ. Yes, I am rich.

What about you? If you read this blog please list in the comments why you are rich. I'd love to know.

2 comments:

  1. Great post Nan! I am rich because you are my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am rich because I have an awesome family, cute baby and great husband!

    ReplyDelete